Lockers, Locks, and Chromebooks
To ensure the safe keeping of students' belongings while participating in physical education, we have instituted the following locker room policy;
1. Each student will be assigned a locker with a lock.
2. Each student will be expected to securely lock their Chromebook, clothes, and other valuables in their locker while they are participating in P. E.
3. Only school issued locks will be used on the lockers and if a replacement is needed, the locks may be purchased for $7.00 from the office.
4. Failure to properly lock, leave open, or secure valuables (Chromebooks,wallets, phones, etc) will result in a lunch detention.
5. Multiple offenses will result in a parent/guardian communication and meeting with the Assistant Principal.
Compression shorts can now be purchased through the PE Dept. for $12.00. We recommend these shorts as a way to keep the students focused on the activity they are mastering, instead of being concerned with exposure.
Student E-mail Accounts
Students now have access to their own AUSD gmail accounts. I've included a link below in the files page that you can follow to establish you own email account.
Directions for Student email accounts
Scoring for 200 Meter Dash
Scoring for 50 Meter Dash
Scoring for Basketball Dribble Test
Breakdown of scores